Upcoming Foster Parent Training Topics:
Training hours are typically 9:30am -11:30am on a scheduled date unless otherwise communicated.
- March: How to care for children during the COVID-19 Pandemic [eLearning due to COVID19]
- April: Two trainings offered:
- Annual Core Update and Semi-annual Emergency Preparedness [eLearning due to COVID19] – April 27th
- Trauma Informed Parenting [eLearning due to COVID19] – April 23rd
- May 21st: Nurturing Discipline: Behavior Modification Using TBRI
- June 25th: Having Fun in the Park [Event Pending]
- July 23rd: Physical and Emotional Boundaries with Children, Families & Professionals
- August 27th: Self-Care for Foster Families: Surviving the Summer—Back to School
- September 24th: Caring for kids who are in foster care — How is it different?
- October 28th: Reviewing Agency & Foster Care Policies
- November 23rd: Maintaining traditions and working with birth families
- December: Holiday stressors & how to minimize meltdowns & Holiday Party [Event date TBD]
If you need to confirm dates or times of training, email us and let us know!